Training on Artificial Intelligence3rd December 2021
The online workshop “Training on Artificial Intelligence” took place on the 3rd of December of 2021, and it consisted of several presentations:
- 'Regionalization approach to link physical characteristics with reservoir model parameters using a genetic algorithm', by Omar Cenobio-Cruz and Pere Quintana-Seguí.
- 'AI4SM 100m Artificial intelligence for Soil Moisture Based on EO data' by Melissande Machefer.
- 'Cereal Yield Forecasting with Satellite Drought-Based Indices, Weather Data and Regional Climate Indices Using Machine Learning in Morocco' by El houssaine Bouras.
- 'Using Radar Sentinel-1 and Random Forest Approach for Retrieving Crop Albedo' by Amazirh Abdelhakim.
- 'Classification of Different Irrigation Systems at Field Scale Using Annual Time-Series of Remote Sensing Data', by Giovanni Paolini